Our key business lines in Ophthalmology are: anti-glaucoma drugs, anti-infectious agents, combinations, steroidal and non-steroidal anti-inflammatory agents, and decongestants.
The company also offers products for diagnosis in Ophthalmology, as well as a live designed to ocular daily care, with over-the-counter products designed for eye cleaning, in addition to lubricants and artificial tears.
Established in Cotia (SP), Latinofarma plant was conceived to match logistic concepts to the most up-to-date technology resources available in pharmaceutical industry. The manufacturing plant has a production capacity of approximately 3.5 million units/ month.
The water employed as raw material is submitted to a reverse osmosis process to become suitable for pharmaceutical use.
All products are sterilized by processes that keep their active substances’ integrity, and are bottled under proper conditions,in the so-called ‘clean rooms’. Furthermore, all Latinofarma products are submitted to physicochemical and microbiological quality control tests.
In March, 2019 the ownership of Latinofarma was transferred to Cristália.
- Totavit ( capsules)
- B-Tablock 5 mg/Ml (eyedrops)
- Ciclolato 10 mg/mL (eyedrops)
- Ciclomidrin 10 mg/mL ( eyedrops)
- Ecofilm 5,0 mg/mL (eyedrops)
- Flutinol 1 mg/mL (eyedrops)
- Higicler 0,1 mg/mL + 17 mg/mL ( eyedrops)
- Lacribell 1,0 mg/mL + 3,0 mg/mL (eyedrops)
- Maxibell 0,5 mg/mL + 4,0 mg/mL ( eyedrops)
- Maxiflox 3,5 mg/mL ( eyedrops)
- Maxiflox D 3,5 mg/mL + 1 mg/mL (eyedrops)
- Maxilerg 1 mg/mL (eyedrops)
- Nostil 3 mg/mL (eyedrops)
- Oftpred 10 mg/mL (eyedrops)
- Oxinest 4 mg/mL (eyedrops)
- Pilocan 20 mg/mL (eyedrops)
- Plenigell (eyedrops) - Mirugell (eyedrops)
- Tobracin 3 mg/mL (eyedrops)